Thursday, December 5, 2013

LEGO Technic #42022 Hot Rod Review

Here's another review that is posted 3 days ago in Brickset. This is the current one I suppose and I think the engine cylinder parts is the attraction here. Below is a picture taken from Brickset: 

.

This set have the roof function which I think is not bad. I can said I do not own any Technic playset for now since I have bad experience with them back in my young days. During that time sourcing parts is not easy here in Malaysia, so I cannot comment much on Technic theme itself. Honestly, I have very few knowledge of this theme, but I can said some parts cannot last long and easily breaks after a few years. However, now sourcing parts is easier with Bricklink, I think there is no worries of having some parts breaks cause of aging anymore.

Link to the review is right below the picture.

Image from Brickset.

No comments: