Sunday, December 15, 2013

LEGO The Hobbit #79012 Mirkwood Elf Army Review

Here's a review made by FBTB. Since I hardly look around now, I might just share of what I bumped into. Since I quit collecting this theme, I guess I might just need to sit aside and drool all over. 


For those that are building army, this set is just right, I mean look at the amount of minifigs that you are going to receive from this set plus the newly coloured warg. For minifigs collectors like me, is definitely a yay but for those that are looking for display in grand scale might be a little put off by the wall and tree. Maybe, TLG expect us to buy more than one to self modify the wall and tree?


I wonder how much here is going to price it, I mean look at #79006 The Council of Elrond and #79108 Stagecoach Escape, both set were priced at RM210 and RM230 respectively (if I recall right) while #79001 Escape from Mirkwood Spider is priced at RM145, look how big the gap is. If the greed continues, then is no doubt this set is going for RM230 here due to high amount of minifigs and a warg. Anyway ALJ will be drive out soon, so let's see. People will still import them if the price is high in retail shop anyway.

Link to the review is right below the picture.

Images from FBTB.

No comments: