Sunday, February 15, 2015

LEGO 70728 Ninjago Battle for Ninjago City Review

This is definitely a must get for me, but it is still in my wishlist, hope am able to get it before the free sheep were out of stock here. At the mean time, let me influence you guys to get this set with a review made by others.

Lego 70728 Battle for Ninjago City Review

This set comes with eight minifigures and lots of features, the price is MYR549.90, and is definitely a harsh price tag for me despite being cheaper compare to the sets from last last year, but is definitely a good set to be consider since it has great design and features to play with. 

For those of you that have not gotten the set just like me, you may click on the link below the pictures for viewing pleasure or to help you on your decision before the free sheep is gone, especially for Malaysian.

Images from Eurobricks.

No comments: