Monday, September 21, 2009

LEGO Power Miners #8188 Fire Blaster

Next year Power Miners will have a new look which seems very appealing to me. Looks like we got new kind of monster and also new outfit for Power Miners team.

I definitely have to get a copy at least, if there is only one kind of new monster. =P Also we can see that LEGO is bringing back Ice Planet visor, maybe with a little changes like there is no antennae or it is block by the minifigs.

Here's the link to Target:
LEGO Power Miners #8188 Fire Blaster

Image from Target.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I just picked up this set at my local Toys R Us here in Ann Arbor MI.
it's really sweet! it's small, but full of action features and a unique design. I know this wasn't supposed to come out till January, but I'm glad someone messed up and put it on the shelf!

Boris Lim said...

Glad to hear that Jeff but my place here release late than plan as always.

I think they have release a few 2010 sets right?

Jeff said...

yeah. I saw one of the Atlantis sets, but didn't have enough scratch to pick em both up.