Friday, October 10, 2008

Batman's Tumbler has a nice packing


I guess you guys know this vehicle very well. Well, is the Batman's Tumbler which is shown in the 2 new Batman movie. LEGO created this vehicle too, thanks to the new Batman debut.

As you guys can see, this set was packed with a very big box, indeed the box was quick thick and it makes me think that the wheel is huge as well, but to my surprise, it was not as huge as I expected but indeed very small. I was kind of disappointed.
But the big box, has one good thing, you can keep this Tumbler back inside without needed to dismantle anything from that vehicle, it fits just well in the box. It is an advantage to those who keep their set back in the box (like me).

Besides, the instruction book also not so good, although we are given numbered pack but there are no telling you which pieces you must ready in each step and where to put on that brick, is very hard to see as the color are more or less the same.

Below are some pictures of this finished version of Tumbler.
Here's some random view
Here's the rear view
I wonder LEGO is so cheap until they can't give us the fire pieces.

Here's the front view.
It looks ugly and way much different from the one in the movie.

Just to inform you guys, that LEGO create a big box for this set with a hope of making in more expensive in the market. All you going to get is a big box with a big plastic bag wrapping a few pieces.

I guess this Tumbler will definitely blow into scrap if Joker fire a bazooka at it.

That's all folks~

Set details:
-449 pieces(around 78sen/pieces)
-3 minifigs included
-a batman accessories pack are given

Oops, I did not assemble the Joker's ice cream truck.

No comments: