Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LEGO Star Wars #10221 Picture

Finally this year UCS set for Star Wars line have show up on LEGO website, but when I check they have already been removed from the website. Anyway, I manage to save the picture before it were gone for good. The picture of LEGO Star Wars  #10221 UCS Super Star Destroyer / Executor are as below:

#10221 UCS Super Star Destroyer

It seems to have a lot pieces however, the price and pieces are still unknown but speculation already been going.I do see minifigs in this set, that makes me wonder whether this ship have an interior or something like Imperial Star Destroyer playset.

Anyhow, thanks to a guy who inform me about this set through e-mail.

Image from Eurobricks.

2 comments:

Hevy782 said...

Can't wait for that and I hope its at a reasonable price point cause I want that set so badly. I think you mean 'guy' not 'gut' at the end of the post.

Boris Lim said...

Lol, my bad. Typo. . .^^ Thanks for highlighting it to me.