Thursday, February 17, 2011

Summer LEGO Ninjago 2011 Images

This is somewhat a weird theme where a gang of good ninja fighting a modernized evil army of skeletons. There sure is some interesting pieces in the upcoming set which is the dragon sword (I suppose). Images below are taken from FBTB's Flickr stream:

515 pieces
Another alternative for you to get Garmadon which I think is pricey as well. So the best alternative to get Garmadon is through the spinner set and the Skeleton Monster Truck looks good actually, is not that bad looking.

1174 pieces
The design of the temple sure do have some Asian taste and indeed is very nice. But why they add a dragon into the set which is not that necessary to add one.

189 pieces
No idea what this blacksmith's shop have for the both factions to fight for it. I do see some weapon additional weapons from the box art.

227 pieces
I'm not sure if this have the look of a dragon but it sure seems like a wild beast. But good thing it is siding the good guys. It sure have nice parts to be collect especially the modified slope part.

169 pieces
I think those hanging around are some traps as I never see such thing hanging in the shrine. In this set you get new weapon and a spinner which I think is worth getting it.
As for the spinner set, here's the link to the pictures. They do have nice spinner.

Images from FBTB's Flickr.

No comments: