Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bionicle price is increasing!

This is my favourite theme during my primary life and secondary life. Luckily I'm not into it anymore. As I was browsing for LEGO at my local Toys'R'US yesterday I saw the new Bionicle was on the shelves and i take a look at them. Well, I will always look for the price after I see the box art and it caught my attention when I see the price. Is is already RM60 a set and it is a pretty bad news for Malaysian LEGO Bionicle fans, especially the kids. The price of the new Bionicle Mistika has increase RM5 an dnow it is RM60 a set. It is sure going to be a problem for younglins to be able affard this set.

Now the poor kids have to save for a longer period to own their beloved Bionicle. Let's pray for the price will not increase again.
Picture was taken from LEGO website.

No comments: